Monday, May 20, 2013

Day 1: Stream of Consciousness

It was weird but interesting.  My eyes hurt at several points.  I didn't like that.  I did like the music.  Felt like old night club music in movies.  It was upbeat and lacked the wu of today's stuff.  I also liked the colors.  Transitions hurt when bouncing, but vibrance was nice.  The "dancing"was also pretty cool.  Dancing figures and symbols and lines made nifty bits to watch.  It did have points where I thought it would end then introduced new music and visuals.  It was a wild thing to set that up and deny it.  Probably would have saved eye pain if it had done the ending.  Real end was abrupt which I kinda anticipated.  Everything else was relatively quick except the slower sections but the end was at a fast section so it made sense.  Multi-lingual stuff was wild too.  Nice way to have broad appeal and have cool stuff.  I think the color movements were wild too.  Love to see the film stock for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment